Monday, March 23, 2015

hi

HELLO!

So transfer update... I am training!!! Hermana Pulido is getting transferred to Yakima which is super exciting because I have been able to tell her all about it and tell her to visit all of my old investigators and Jesus, ah she is going to love it there! I am super excited to train again, but also nervous/humbled/nervous/and pretty much every other emotion haha :) It is going to be really great! I am super excited to be up here for another transfer because I LOVE the people we are teaching and the members. 

This was a good week! We were SO busy I am having a hard time remembering what even happened last week haha #missionarybrain On monday we were invited to an FHE with Salvador and some of the other ward members. It was one of the coolest experiences ever because first off the ward here is so tiny because there are a ton of inactive members so on average we have about 15 people at church, anyways the members that are active are so strong and faithful. You know that without a doubt these people have been changed and converted to the gospel of Jesus Christ, they know the importance and the blessings that come with enduring to the end. We had a really great lesson with Jose Juan and Alejandra this week. Our last lesson we left them with 3 Nephi 11 to read and when we went back they had read the whole chapter and were quoting things that they read! They had some awesome questions about the importance of baptism and church. They haven't committed to a date yet but they are for sure going to get baptized. 

Our bike riding experience this week was hilarious and interesting. Neither of us crashed but our whole area is hills so getting to where we needed to go wasn't the problem but getting home was the hard part hahaha i'm sure it was really funny to watch us. 

We are teaching a really sweet lady named Esperanza. We taught her, her 12yr old son Jose, and her 2 little granddaughters. It was such a tender lesson because we were teaching the kids who Jesus is and about His life. We gave them each a little pass along card with Jesus and their eyes just lit up. Ahh I love teaching people about Jesus. 

I am so sorry this email is so short but I am sure I will have a lot more next week!! Things are going good here and I am so blessed to be a missionary and to be able to share my testimony each day with those I meet. I LOVE YOU ALL and I hope you have a great week!!

con mucho amor
hermana wortley

(can't take a normal picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment