Tuesday, November 24, 2015

hola

Hi everyone!
Today has been so good. We started it off by going to the temple :) And it was snowing!!! Then we went to lunch with Maribel and Yaneth.
















It was a SUPER busy but SUPER good week. We had three exchanges and zone conference! On tuesday I went to kennewick with hermana vazquez, on thursday I stayed in Pasco with hermana wade and then yesterday I went to a pasco english area with sister emery! I always learn so much from going on exchanges and being with other missionaries.
Marta is doing so great!! She is preparing to be baptized on December 12th. She told us last night that she prayed and got her answer that it is all true. I am so amazed by her faith! 

We are so blessed to be here in Pasco. This place is a a blessed land full of amazing people. Our recent converts are all doing so amazing. It makes my heart happy (for lack of a better phrase haha) to see them progressing in the gospel. I love walking into these new members homes and feeling the spirit and seeing the light in their eyes!

Its hard to believe that this is my last week here in washington. I LOVE MY MISSION. I don't really know what else to say. I have changed so much, looking back to who I was at the beginning of my mission to who I am now, its a dramatic difference! The gospel has changed me and the Atonement has carried me. I will never be who I was before! My mission has eternally impacted my life and I will be forever grateful for the opportunity that I have had to serve the beautiful people of Washington :) 

I love you all and will see you next week! 
con amor
hermana wortley


No comments:

Post a Comment